Premises with easy access to Stockholm and Mälardalen, Hälsobrunnen, part of Brunna Logistics Park, were ready for occupancy in autumn 2015. The location has units from 1,500 square meters up to a full 80,000 square meters.
Situated in close proximity to the E18 Expressway and near the E4 Expressway, Brunna Logistics Park is perfectly located for distribution in the Mälardalen and Stockholm areas. Svenskt Kosttillskott and Edström Logistics moved here in November 2015.
- Warehouse facilities with or without offices from 1,500 to 8,500 square meters at a logistics property comprising a total of 11,000 square meters of office and warehouse space.
- Warehouse free height of 10 meters
- Floor load bearing capacity: 3 tons per square meter
- Doors: The premises are equipped with one loading dock door per 1,000 square meters of warehouse space.
- Sprinklers throughout the premises
- Strategic signage location
- The loading yard is designed to accommodate 25.5-meter-long truck rigs
- Direct connection to the E18 Expressway, 30 kilometers to Stockholm City
- Near Stockholm Arlanda Airport and Bromma Stockholm Airport
- Within walking distance of bus stops with buses to the commuter train station in Kungsängen
Hälsobrunnen – the right warehouse for you
In a modern logistics facility, workflows can be maximized, making major cost savings possible. We believe it is important that the premises are adapted to the needs of the operations and not vice versa. At Hälsobrunnen, we customized the warehouse and include the personnel spaces needed.
The interior capacity is maximized by building with a free height of 10 meters. We ensure that our tenants have a sufficient number of loading doors and, that pillar distribution is optimized while laying floors with sufficient load bearing capacity. At Hälsobrunnen, the floor load bearing capacity is 3 tonnes per square meter.
With the right floor plan, our tenants gain a flexible, long-term solution.